Thursday, May 03, 2007


TUESDAY! was Labour Day so kim, thongs, xiwen and i went to natasha's house to do our Macbeth thing and study bio. i reached around 9.30 though i was supposed to reach at 9. we then planned what to make before going to northpoint to buy the paint. WE WALKED THERE! :D first things first, we went to starbucks. I bought a Grande BananaJava coffee thing thing. yeah, it was nice. then kim's friend came. his name is Htay or something like that. it was really awkward so thongs, natasha, xiwen and i decided to go popular first. we got all the stuff and then they came. shopped around more before taking a cab back to natasha's. I DREW THE POISONED ENTRAILS AND THE FINGER OF BIRTH-STRANGLED BABE. hahah, and more things la. i didn't paint anything though :\ xiwen spilt the paint water :O but luckily it didn't stain the wall or anything. oh and we watched Borat. that movie is CRAP :D natasha's nice mom bought macs for us. THANK YOU NATASHA'S MOM! then we studied bio for 2-3 straight hours. are we pro or are we pro? WE ARE PRO. i then left around 5.45 and took a cab to j8 for the sec2 choir dinner thing at pastamania. so many people didn't show up la! but we still had fun. the 7 of us -i think. we also went to haagen dazs. the ice cream is heavenly. AND since it was angeline's birthday two days later (today), we treated her to everything so she didn't spend a single cent. nice nice people, we are.

WEDNESDAY! was the dreaded day of the week. had our bio test AND history comparison test :\ think i can pass for bio la. but my first two MCQ answers are totally wrong. RAWR. history was okay. hope i can get good grades.

TODAY! is the day we met our juniors for the very first time. the first two sop1 juniors like have attitude problem la. they sit down there whisper whisper, then suddenly scream 'RESPECT!' aye, don't know what's with them. it was okay la. though our sound was relatively bad today. no idea why la. BAH. thought having juniors was fun. but now i know, IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL. oh oh oh and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
ANGELINE!
RACHEL HO!
KAREN!
HUISHAN!



9:06 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki